1 year freee membership to the Criminal Justice Association and have your summary published in the Justice Report.
- Must be a post secondary student completing an undergraduate degree in a social science program with a focus on criminal justice.
- Must be in good academic standing and enrolled in a Canadian Universtiy/College
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit a 250 word summary which describes how your community involvement and studies address criminal justice issues in your community.
- Provide a transcript from your current post-secondary institution (photocopy acceptable).
- Provide your resume and contact information for 2 references (1 academic and 1 community).
Submit application by letter, fax or email to:
Canadian Criminal Justice Association
320 Parkdale Avenue, Suite 101
Ottawa, ON K1Y 4X9